Slovenia and Croatia
From Slovenia to Croatia, Zagabria is a Lubiana, you will make a weekend of fear in these two countries full of things to explore and people to meet. Each city you visit along the way has a local group that will give BEST cues to know and live up to their city! You will visit all places of interest, eat local food and discover the best places to live it.
- Places available: 50
- fee: € 75
The fee includes:
-All costs of travel by bus, access to the city and parking;
-Overnight in the hostel in the center of Zagreb (Bedrooms 8, 6 and 4 people);
-Entrances to museums (Museum of broken relationship - Musei Grada Zagreba - National Gallery Slovena) and Postojna Cave.
- The fee does not include: everything that is not specifically mentioned in "Price includes" ( then: meals, nightclubs etc.).
- details for registration:The seats for the trip to Slovenia and Croatia are exhausted!
The fee must be paid in two parts: the first at the time of confirmation and the second later. Participants, Once registered through the registration form receive an email where you will be informed of the amount of two installments is the deadline for the payment that will be made using:
NB: please contact us to arrange a meeting when paying in cash or to obtain the data necessary to make the bank transfer.
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- day 10 May:
- racolta participants : from 7:15 all 8:00
- arrival in Potumia (Slovenia)
- hours 15:00 Visit to the Postojna Cave
- Transfer to the hostel in Zagreb
- Evening free
- 08:00-09:30 Wake up and breakfast
- Transfer center
- hours 10:00 Entrance to the museum: Garda Muzej Zagreb
- hours 13:30 visit to the museum of broken hearts
- hours 19:00 free time to tour the country
- 19:00-20:00 dinner
- free evening
- 07:50- 8:50 Wake up and breakfast
- leaving the National Gallery of Slovenia
- hours 15:30 meeting the coach and appeal
- hours 16:00 departure for Milan
- hours 21:00 arrival in Milan
You INITIATIVE MADE WITH THE CONTRIBUTION OF MILAN POLYTECHNIC